LivinFrance International Students Scholarship 2022 _ is an ongoing international scholarship opportunity for ten qualified students.
Candidates would be eligible for a program worth €1000 in total, covering the 2022/2023 academic sessions. Targeting students in mobility, LivinFrance subsidizes financial costs and pressures of checking through the administrative process for students.
The 2022/2023 session will benefit ten (10) laureates working with the resolutions of a jury of international mobility actors.
Also, it is a complete coverage spanning healthcare and insurance, housing, and itinerary, with considerations for Stipends (personal supports). LivinFrance Scholarship is an opportunity for anyone (mobility students) looking to enjoy higher education in France can apply for.
At a Glance:
- The Scholarship Sponsor is LivinFrance, offering a subsidized tuition fee.
- It boasts several awards and holds for undergraduate-level participants.
- Further, the program targets international students, providing sufficient French host institutions for the duration of the study.
- Only eligible candidates may apply for the program.
All levels of higher education are accepted for the application. As such, lodging, home, health insurance, and stipends necessarily cover every description in this program, allowing the eventual laureates to experience the best academic environment.
Additionally, it holds for all genders. The scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2022. You can apply now! But first, read below for the scholarship requirements and eligibility criteria.
LivinFrance International Students Scholarship: Eligibility
Every step in this LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students aims at achieving the following goals for the ten (10) mobility students.
“Aware of the growing difficulties that international students may face, whether financial or the complexity of administrative procedures, LivinFrance has decided to launch, in addition to its platform, a scholarship intended to alleviate the costs related to the study stay for the year 2022-2023.”
So, to qualify for the program, ensure you meet these criteria _
- Only non-French students looking to spend at least three (3) months in France studying are eligible.
- Also, only students undergoing their first year of study within French borders can apply.
- All levels of tertiary education in all fields can apply for the program.
- Minors (underage candidates) will have to come with a legal representative, although there are no age limits.
- Further, only recognized courses within the French states are taught.
Additionally, it supports cumulative scholarships provided that the applications are processed via the LivinFrance 2022-2023 Application Portal. Students will have to register/sign-up for a mail from the sponsor site as part of the criteria.
Awardees will be announced by Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
What are the benefits to students? See the following section for details.
Benefits of the LivinFrance Scholarship
These benefits are available for the eventual winners _
Housing & Home Insurance
Winners are eligible for a LivinFrance certified housing fund of up to €595, refunding those who already made reservations.
However, all rental contracts must commence between April 30, 2023, and July 1, 2023, for a rental period lasting for at least three (3) months.
Moreover, partnering with Luko, LivinFrance provides €50 worth of the three-month home insurance to the Winners.
Learn more about the housing benefits HERE.
Most scholarship opportunities cover the personal cost of living as stipends. LivinFrance offers an equivalent of €200 per winner, attempting to ease the rigor of administrative procedures, which typically include health insurance, validation of VISA, CVEC, CAF, and residence permit.
Travel & Health Insurance
Partnering with Chapka, LivinFrance provides €120 worth of travel & health insurance covering the first three (3) months of study. The students must commence the contract between April 30, 2023, and July 1, 2023.
Eventually, each winner receives €1000, covering the scholarship period.
Apply for LivinFrance International Students Scholarship
You can apply for the LivinFrance Scholarship for Incoming International Students via the web portal _ LINK.
- Ensure you understand the coverage, provisions, and scholarship details
- Do not duplicate a form since multiple entries could disqualify you from the procedure.
- Also, sign up for the Mailing address to keep track of your application and get notifications on time.
- Finally, do not submit false information or fake documents.